DWSS “Uberizes” the day of service
DW is a leader in responsive repairs and it is vital to keep innovating and updating its services to meet continually rising consumer expectations. Localz technology will be used to enhance its current communications processes, incorporating “Uber-style” tracking capabilities that consumers are starting to demand given their experience from services in other sectors.
DW Support Services, part of Fastflow Group, provides property repair services to social landlords. Working mainly with large housing associations, DW provides responsive repairs to approximately 55,000 homes each year and prides itself on putting the customer at the centre of its business model - and has partnered with Localz due to its like-minded approach. Localz has already rolled out several successful projects within the housing sector, including Clarion Housing and PH Jones in partnership with Castleton Technology.
Customer choices and views are at the heart of DW’s service. By incorporating Localz real-time tracking and two-way communication for end-customers, DW will enhance the customer experience it provides, but will also make efficiency savings and will enjoy a competitive edge in the repairs contractor market. Using Localz technology DW, its clients and end-customers will benefit from:
- Automated communications including accurate “on my way” ETA notifications for customers, which will increase first-time access rates;
- Real-time operative tracking will bring added convenience and reassurance for customers, and will reduce inbound ETA query calls;
- Two-way communication via SMS will enhance the existing ways customers get in touch and make it super-convenient for them to pass important last-mile details directly to their assigned operative;
- Automated post-job customer feedback requests will enable DW to continue delivering excellent customer experience, and to measure continually improving customer satisfaction levels;
- Real-time dashboard will show back-office teams the live location of each operative, their daily job progress, and ETA at next destination.
Alan Elliott, DW’s head of Responsive Repairs:
“We are expecting to see some fantastic benefits from Localz for our clients, their tenants, and also for our own employees. Implementing Localz will make our end-customers' lives easier, will reduce call wait times, and increase first-time access rates - all the while improving the overall customer experience for tenants. DW will now also be able to give customers a real-time view of progress for repairs at their property; a service that is already available across many other industries. We want to be seen as working smarter, being innovative, and giving mutual benefits to our clients, customers and our teams.”
About DW Support Services
DW Support Services, part of the Fastflow Group, delivers asset maintenance services and refurbishment to local authorities, housing providers, educational establishments and the commercial sector.
DW delivers planned and 24/7 responsive maintenance services to more than 50,000 homes, universities, schools, and public buildings. Services include repairs and maintenance, empty homes repairs, preventative maintenance, and building refurbishments. Its focus is on operational excellence, delivering great results for its customers, communities and the teams they work with.
For more information: https://www.dwsupportservices.co.uk/